Monday, December 14, 2015
Process to configure Outlook Express
1.Open Outlook Express
2. Click the Tools menu, and select Accounts or Account Settings...
3. On the E-mail tab, click New...
4. If you are prompted to Choose E-mail Service, select Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP, and click Next.
5. Use the link below to configure POP with your gmail client-
Now learn how to enable pop in gmail
1. Sign in to Gmail
2. Click the gear in the top right
3. Select Settings
4. Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP
5. Select Enable POP for all mail or Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on
6. Choose what to do with your messages after your POP client or device receives them
7. Click Save Changes